A Serene Sunset

Friday, April 9, 2010 4:25 AM Posted by Black Scorpion

This picture was taken while hiking in Griffith Park, Los Angeles. This picture was taken almost a year back in my Lazy Crazy Days break. In the initial shot i took of this sunset, the ring was behind the tree but much more pink. By the time I ran to the next hill, the pink was little lesser and I was able to capture much more edge of semi-circle than as compared to my earlier shot(my camera lens is not that wide actually). So the only thing I had to compromise on is pink in the sky, how ever I like the composition better here. I increased the contrast a bit before posting picture. The rest of the stuff is untouched. Hope you guys like it. :)

Camera used: Canon Powershot SD870

1 Response to "A Serene Sunset"

  1. uncarved Says:

    i like :)

Post a Comment

Personal Blogsblog search