Another cockroach Story

Monday, October 26, 2009 12:05 AM Posted by Black Scorpion
o lemme tell u some thing interesting
me and billy went out to eat yesterday.
one of billy's friend had invited us
and the place was roof top.
All of a sudden billy tried to brush some thing off of himself
but he couldn't as it went the other way on his back and outta his eye shot.
so i tried and look
it was some thing huge on his back.
i gasped!!
and jumped up from my seat!
knocking the seat over!
and moving at the back to see what it is
and it was a HUGE cockroach on his back
i shouted out
aaaaaaah cockroach!!!
and i did not wanna knock it down from my hand
so in my frenzy
i took off my dupatta and used that
i swung my hand with full force with the dupatta in my hand and smack and swish my dupatta went
knocking it almost 4 feet away from billy
but my hand smacked the back of his chair
and it got hurt
hehehehe
and then i showed him what it was and sat back
hahahhaha
sayin oooooooo ahhhhhh at my hand

1 Response to "Another cockroach Story"

  1. jay Says:

    hehe good going zoobs! i hate cockroaches!

Post a Comment

Personal Blogsblog search