What did I forget?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:34 PM Posted by Black Scorpion
Almost half way to my office, i realized there is some thing wrong. I don't feel how I feel usually when i am driving to work. Some thing is amiss!

Did I forget my cell phone? No
Did I forget my glasses? No
Did I forget my lunch? nopes.. its right here

Then.. hmmm... HOLY SHIIT!!!!!!! I forgot to brush my teeeth!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! how on earth did i manage to do that! i just don't get it. what do i do? my mouth tastes weird.

I called my man, "Hello, baby.. can you plz drop my trust brush and tooth paste on your way to my office?"

baby: "uh! what! why?!"

so i explained him..

So he went psychological with me, " No honey you did!"
Me: "I did?How come?"

Baby: "see! I saw you go into the wash room. YOu must have. I am sure you are mistaken now"
Me: " I did.. really? acha", I said, keeping in mind my hopelessly bad memory

Baby: "Yeah! Yeah! I am sure you did"

Me: "did you see me doing it?"

Baby: "You were doing some thing."
Me: "Did you see me actually doing tooth brush?"
Baby: "No... but.."
Me: " then how are you sure?"
Baby:"err..actually the thing is.. Sorry honey.. i am really getting late, can't you instead buy it from some shop?"

Me: "uh.. ok. Have a wonderful day!" :) ...my man, i thought with a smile on my face, being all love filled for my man and thinking about all the logics he gives. hehe :D


stopped at a pump on my way over but there was no shop there. ah well... :D

First time ever i forgot to brush my teeth. I must be getting really old. Now I am sitting in my office and chewing on a sandwich. Ah well... What can be done! :D

1 Response to "What did I forget?"

  1. Unknown Says:

    get a bubble gum :) simple and pleasant :)

Post a Comment

Personal Blogsblog search